- “How Uncertainty About Military Technological Change Can Impede International Legal Consensus: Implications for the Current Cyber Stalemate.” The Hague Program for Cyber Norms Conference, Leiden University, The Hague.
- “Learning the Law: Legal Education and Chinese International Legal Policy.” CHAIR Workshop, Philadelphia PA.
- “Defense Divinations: the Design of International Contracts Under Uncertainty About Military Technological Change.” American Political Science Association (APSA), Boston MA.
- “Design Out of Context: the US, China, and the Future of Space Law.” University of International Business and Economics, Beijing CN.
- "Defense Divinations: the Design of International Contracts Under Uncertainty About Military Technological Change." Panel: Asymmetric Information, Threats, and Technology, ISA 2018
- "Prospects for Trilateral Cooperation in Cyber Law." Institute of World Economy and International Relations (IMEMO), Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, January 2018
- "Two to Tango: Outside Options and Precedent at the ICJ." Panel: International Law and Politics, UT Austin Public Law Conference, November 2017
- "Two to Tango: Outside Options and Precedent at the ICJ.'' Panel: Authority and Precedent in International Organizations, APSA 2017
- "Two to Tango: Outside Options and Precedent at the ICJ.'' Panel: Networks and Law Development, Perry World House International Law Conference, University of Pennsylvania, March 2017
- "A Roadmap for Low-Information Political Attribution in Cyberspace." SIPA Cyber Symposium, New York, March 2016
- "Defense Divinations: the Design of International Contracts Under Uncertainty About Military Technological Change." Columbia Security Studies Working Group, February 2018
- "Learning and Settlement in Noncompulsory Legal Jurisdictions." Columbia University Graduate Student Conference, December 2016
- "Mapping Precedent at the ICJ." Columbia University Security Studies Workshop, November 2016
- "External Support for Intrastate Violence.'' Columbia University Security Studies Workshop, February 2016
- "Cyber Conflict and International Political Economy." POLS 3962, Columbia University, Mar 29 2018
- "Conflict and Cooperation in US-Russia Security Relations: Cybersecurity and Intelligence," Moderator, Harriman Institute, Mar 23 2018
- "Is International Law 'Law'?" HRTS 3001, Columbia University, Sep 17 2017
- "Security Issues in US-China Relations.'' Stanford CISAC, October 2014
- “Emerging Technologies and Tradeoffs in Anticipatory Arms Control.” Cato Institute, Washington DC.
- “Conflict and Cooperation in US–Russia Security Relations,” Cybersecurity Panel Moderator, Harriman Institute, Mar 23 2018
- "Cyber Law: What Do We Know?" Cyber State of the Field 2017. Cyber Conflict Studies Association, New York
- "A Decision-Theoretic Framework for Understanding State-Sponsored Terrorism." Combating Terrorism Center (CTC) Symposium on Terrorism, US Military Academy, West Point, April 2017
- "Intelligence & Adversaries: Cyber versus Conventional Tradecraft." Cyber State of the Field 2016. Cyber Conflict Studies Association, New York
- "Obstacles and Opportunities for US-China Cyberlaw Cooperation." Peking University, Beijing, March 2015
- "Conflict Resolution in the Taiwan Strait." Taipei Economic and Development Office, San Francisco, April 2013